1 viewer like Baguio City, Benguet
connect now
Cancel
Cancel
Cancel
PagIBIG reminds members of June 30 membership online registration deadline
By Maria Aprilla W. Cruz
posted 26-May-2012  ·  
0 comments
The Home Development Mutual Fund or Pag-IBIG calls on members to register and update their information using the On-line Membership Registration System of the fund which can be accessed at www.pagibigfund.gov.ph. Members have until June 30 to register online.

Cristable Asiong, Marketing Services Officer II of Pag-IBIG fund informed during the recently conducted Fund Coordinator’s Assembly that the membership online registration will facilitate the retrieval of member’s data resulting in a more efficient and faster services.

She emphasized that whether old or new member, with or without Member Identification (MID) Registration Tracking Number (RTN) must register with the new system. Effective May 30, Pag-IBIG Fund Baguio branch is requesting its members to provide a copy of their latest Member’s Contribution Remittance Form (MCRF) reflecting the RTN, and MID numbers.

The RTN is a proof that the member has enrolled in the new system, Asiong added.

Asiong also announced that at present, PagIBIG Baguio branch has migrated around 83 percent of its total accounts. She urged the remaining 17 percent of its members to register in order for the Fund to be able migrate into a faster program called the target system.

With the new system, members can now view their account contributions on-line, housing loans verification, MP II enrollment and online filing of STL, she added.

Registration may be done through the following: Via website address (www.pagibigfund.gov.ph) thru the following instructions: click on Members services, go to Online Membership Registration, there will be options as to : Register as new member, update members record using the tracking number or POP temporary ID number, and to update members record using the Pag-IBIG MID number, encode your data and save your tracking number, submit your tracking number to your employer for submission to Pag-IBIG office.

For more details, you can log on to the Pagibig website; www.pagibigfund.gov.ph or visit the Baguio Branch office located at G/F Insular Life Building, Abanao Street, Baguio City, Telephone number (074) 442-5861, (074) 619-1330 email address; baguio@pagibigfund.gov.ph. (JDP/MC-PIA CAR)
0 comments
New to ugnayan?
leave a comment, you need to connect.
Connect thru
Cancel
Cancel
Cancel
809
views
share
like
posted
26-May-2012
ugnayan © 2014
online: 
50 visitors